What type of events do you service?

We service all kinds of events — Weddings, Backyard BBQs, Graduation Parties, Family Reunions, Birthday Parties, Bridal Showers, Corporate Parties, and Block Parties. You name, it we do it!

Is alcohol included in your services?

Unfortunately due to state laws we are not allowed to provide clients with alcohol. For Festivals we can apply for a Beer, Wine & Cider permit and sell by the glass.

How does it work?

You provide the alcohol and we handle the rest. The good news is you don’t have the extreme markups venues usually have. We’re also happy to contribute new drink ideas, as well as provide suggestions on how much alcohol to buy after we have your guest count and drink menu finalized. We assist you every step of the way. We consult with you to pick out the perfect products for your event. We then will provide you with a shopping list and help to facilitate in ordering and delivery of products. We make it easy so you can enjoy your event stress free and leave the bar up to us.

Can you come to our house?

Yes we can! We can serve Beer, Wine, and Liquor provided by the host.

Are you fully insured?

We are fully insured. We cover Commercial Liability Insurance and Liquor Liability Insurance. We can provide proof of insurance to your venue if needed and name them as an additionally insured to our policy for the day of your event. If you have any questions on your venue’s restrictions, we would love to reach out to them.

Do you provide the bartenders and are your bartenders certified?

Yes, we provide the bartenders and all of our bartenders are TIPS certified.

What are the dimensions of the trailer?

The Ivy Luxe Mobile Bar is approximately 12’ long, 8’ wide and 10’ tall. The serving window is located on the driver side of our truck.

What are the technical requirements for the bar?

Our bars requires flat ground for setup and service, and clear access for set-up and break down. If your event is located somewhere without electricity and you’ve booked one of our bars that requires electricity, we can gladly add a generator to your package.

Where are you based and how far do you travel?

We are based in Saratoga Springs, NY. Our first 50 miles are included free of charge. Travel beyond that will be $2 per mile calculated both ways. Travel exceeding 3 hours from 12866 will require additional fees, such as tolls and cost of overnight lodging.

Do you serve food?

We do not serve food, only drinks. However, we have a network of very talented caterers we work with and can recommend. Just ask!

I already have bartenders through my caterer. Do you offer rental only of the trailer?

We offer rental only packages on a case- by- case basis. We have to approve the caterer prior to the event. Remember when you rent a bar from us you are responsible for any damage so make sure you are comfortable with the caterer and their staff. Please inquire if interested.

If we’re not having alcohol at our event, can we still use the trailer?

Absolutely! We can use our trailer for any idea you choose. We specialize in our mocktails just as much as we do cocktails, and have serviced as a lemonade or soda bar in the past.

Do you service without the trailers?

Yes! Sometimes our trailer is not the right fit but our service is! We service events without our mobile bars!

We can service from your venue’s bar space, or we have a portable bar rental to service larger events, indoor, or multiple bar events.

Are you equipped to serve beverages on tap?

Yes! We have a state of the art Lindr 2 tap draught system. We can serve your favorite beer on tap!

get our latest news

Subscribe Our